Historiador Vuelo ‘Felix’
Cuervo y Sobrinos – Historiador Vuelo ‘Felix’ Chronograph with Louisiana Alligator Strap
Award winning photo-realist artist Scott Jacobs and Cuervo y Sobrinos release their second collaboration. Affectionately nicknamed Felix by the team due to its happy feline face. To commemorate Scott Jacobs first Watch face design we chose our Premier Model, The Vuelo Chronograph to be his canvas. Scott wanted to create the excitement you see when riding a fast motorbike and look down to view your instrument panels.
- FUNCTIONS: Hours and minutes, small seconds, chronograph: 60 seconds counter on center, 30 minutes counter, tachymeter, second time zone with central hand and 24 hours indication, date
- MOVEMENT: CYS 8120, base Dubois Dépraz 30342, 11 ½ ’’’, automatic, diameter 26.2 mm, height 6.8 mm, power reserve 40 hours, 51 jewels, frequency: 28800 A/h, rotor with special decoration and CyS perforated
- STRAP: Louisiana alligator
- HANDS: Blue hours and minutes “dauphine” shape, coated with white Superluminova, chronograph: red triangular shaped central seconds chrono, blue/red small second, blue / red 30 minutes counter hand, blue 24 hours hand
- BUCKLE: Stainless steel folding buckle, engraved CyS emblem
- CASE: Stainless steel, diameter 44 mm, height 13.65 mm, double curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, water resistant to 3 ATM, screwed see-through case back with sapphire crystal
- DIAL: Ivory multi level and complex, small seconds counter on first level, minutes counter on first level, 24 hours printing on second level, 8 index applied and 3 numbers printed on second level, minutes and seconds print on third level, applied Cuervo y Sobrinos emblem, date indication.
Founded in 1882, Cuervo y Sobrinos has a prodigious history, enriched with many significant milestones along the way. By having a long history, there is an inference that a company possesses expertise and certainly over the coming pages there are many examples of the Maison’s virtuosity.
However, while Cuervo y Sobrinos is proud of its past, it chooses to wholeheartedly embrace the future with magnificent watches that engender desire and confer lasting joy. Indeed, it is the company’s belief that its best years are yet to come.